Internet Download Manager for Google Chrome
Searching on how to extension IDM? Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a special extension for all popular browsers, designed for faster and more convenient saving of certain files. It is perfectly compatible with Google’s products the user just needs to install the Internet Download Manager extension for Chrome, and then perform the initial setup. And this procedure should be described in a more detailed format.
Installation and configuration guide on how to extension IDM
You should start by downloading the program of the same name:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the orange button below the main block of text.
- Save and run the executable.
- In the language selection window, click “OK”.
- Then click on the button “Next”.
- This time, agree to the license terms and proceed with the procedure.
- The installation path should not be changed.
- Click again “Next”, and at the end of the procedure – “Finish”.
- Close all the program windows that appear.
Now you can already add the IDM extension for Chrome:
- Close all windows of the Internet browser from Google, and then launch it.
- Click on the orange icon next to the address bar.
- Then click “Added a new extension ( IDM Integration Module)”.
- In the new window, click on the “Enable …” button.
Now the plugin is ready to use.
Nuances of use
To start downloading any file through the Internet Download Manager program, follow these steps:
- Navigate in your browser to the page with the download link.
- Click on it with the right mouse button.
- Select the “Download with IDM” option.
If an error occurs on how to extension IDM, then restart the computer, run the downloader, and repeat the last instruction in Google Chrome again.