Fans of online games are often interested in how to make unturned server Hamachi in Minecraft and other games. As it turned out, this can be done literally in a matter of seconds, because you only need to authorize your LogMeIn account and set up a new local network. And then it remains to tell your friends the password and room ID so that they can join you. To understand the essence, we have compiled a step-by-step instruction, so we recommend that you read it in order to avoid most questions.
How to create a server in Minecraft using Hamachi?
Since many players use Hamachi specifically for Minecraft, we will look at creating and setting up a server using this popular game as an example. And it should be noted that the procedure in other cases will be standard – differences can only be observed in the interface. So, we stock up on patience and move on to a step-by-step guide:
- First, you need to install Hamachi on your computer and log in to your LogMeIn account. If you don’t have one, you can create an account right through the app. To do this, you will need to select “Register” and enter your email address, as well as come up with a password.
- Click “Create a new network”.
- We specify a unique identifier and also come up with a strong password to access the server.
- Click on the “Create” button and confirm the action.
- Now you need to start Minecraft and go to the game world.
- Using the Esc key, go to the menu, where we select “Open for the network.”
- At the bottom of the screen, we see the port number. It must be remembered, otherwise, it will not work to make a server through Hamachi.
In principle, you do not need to do anything else – now the task of friends is to connect to the server. To do this, they need to open Hamachi on their computer, click “Connect to an existing network” and provide an ID along with a password (the data that you entered earlier). After that, players should copy their IP address and paste it into Minecraft (Direct Connection tab)
Thus, we looked at how to make unturned server Hamachi and create access to it for other players. The presented instructions are relevant for most games, the differences will be noticeable only in the connection. If you have questions, then write them in the comments below!