How to overclock GPU with EVGA Precision X? EVGA Precision X is a program that allows you to improve the performance of NVIDIA graphics cards. The user can adjust such parameters as the processor frequency, and the rotation speed of the cooling fan blades, and control the temperature. In addition to the main functions, the application allows you to create screenshots of different qualities from BMP to PNG.
– Adjusts the operation of most video cards so that they become more productive.
– Regulates the frequency of the core, and memory, and controls the temperature.
– Has a manual, automatic mode for changing the speed of rotation of the fan blades.
– Provides complete and reliable data about the video card.
– Suitable for GPU underclocking.
– Allows you to create about 10 profiles and switch between them using “quick” key combinations.
– Can work and overclock graphics cards via Bluetooth connection.
– Allows you to control GPU voltage values.
– Suitable for use by advanced users only, if not done correctly, the video card may burn out.
– Has an ultra-modern appearance.
– Has a closed source code.
– There is no portable (portable) version.
– There is no Russian language.
– Processor with a clock speed of 800 MHz or higher.
– RAM 128 MB or more.
– Video card with video memory of at least 128 MB or more powerful.
– Free hard disk space from 50 MB.
– 32-bit or 64-bit architecture (x86 or x64).
– Operating system Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Video Card Overclocking: Comparison Tables
|The name of the program||In Russian||distributions||Installer||Popularity||Size||Index|
|EVGA Precision X||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||40.7 MB||98|
|AMD Overdrive||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||30.4 MB||93|
|MSI Afterburner||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||37.9 MB||91|
Mobile version available for Android
Developer: EVGA Corporation
Paid analog: No data